Business Architects at Appway provide high level consulting services to our clients. In this role you will be responsible for accompanying both the client and our Appway developers, from beginning to end of a project. You are expected to bridge both sides of the table, and to ensure that the Appway solution meets and exceeds the requirements set by the client. Your input is critical from the very start of a project; from initial contact and requirement setting to idea building, process construction, and final implementation. As a Business Architect, you will mentor clients in key Appway functionality, prepare user documentation and training materials, and provide technical support to business groups. Appway Business Architects are also in constant contact with client senior management, the Appway developing team and project Engagement Leaders. This is a leadership role that requires strong organization and communication skills. Business Architects are the glue that holds our clients and developers together; yours is the job of elucidating, educating, and developing healthy and long-lasting relationships with Appway clients.
Are you the perfect fit for Appway?
- You are a people helper and a problem solver and you will apply these skills to support Appway’s customer needs.
- A knowledge gatherer and sharer, you enjoy finding ways to feed intelligence back into the products you work on, as well as with your colleagues.
- A perfectionist, you take great pride in the quality of your work, ensuring that it performs and meets the technical and functional requirements. This also means you strive to deliver on time and are able to prioritize and manage your tasks accordingly
- Communication skills are key in this role. You are an open, flexible, curious, innovative and creative personality with high quality standards, outstanding social skills and foster a passion for the web, business and world affairs.
- A Master's or Bachelor's degree with a major in business administration, technology or engineering.
- 2 to 6 years of consulting experience in business process consulting, software delivery and implementation, or business process management.
- Experience managing mid-large sized projects with a strong client focus.
- Awareness or experience with various industry standard methodologies such as: SDLC, Waterfall, RUP, Agile, SCRUM and capability to communicate its policies and procedures to clients, teammates and partners.
- Familiarity with the banking or insurance sector and with at least one domain of CRM, Client Onboarding, Front Processes, Compliance and Risk or Operational Excellence; willingness to develop expertise in these fields and act as a subject-matter expert.
- Knowledge of business analysis and Business Process Management methods (BPM, user-centered design, interview techniques, requirements engineering, workshop management).
- Knowledge of web technologies (GUI, HTML)
- Fluent English.
- Eligible to work in the US.
- Readiness to spend considerable time on-site, offering client support.
- Willingness to travel (mostly in North America).
Important notice: Appway, Inc. is committed to ensuring equal employment opportunities for all employees, including qualified employment applicants. Appway strives to maintain an environment free of discrimination based on race, color, religion, gender, national origin, ancestry, age, disability, genetic information, military or veteran status, marital status, sexual orientation, gender identity, citizenship, or any other protected category or characteristics as defined by federal, state or local laws.